MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing Editor Tools When Click Full Edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: no_editor_tools_in_edit_post.png]

i'm not sure what causing this and i still can see the my editor in new reply.
Most probably, jQuery conflict issue. Add the following code in your theme's headerinclude template (somewhere near jQuery code you used in your theme's headerinclude template);

<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>
this problem occurred when my forum got iframe injection few couple days ago..
^ can you re-upload editor.js file from MyBB source files package and check (./jscripts/editor.js)
still not working Sad

weird, when i changed my theme. the codebutton appear.. but i dont want change theme because i love the old theme Sad
Please post any testing user account logins so someone among staff take a peek look at your issue. Smile
@ gamemaster, would you like to PM me temporary admin account to check it
How to remove the default theme and reupload the original file ? Because when i deleted my 2nd theme and reupload back the files, all seems to worked.
^ you can disallow access to default theme so that only custom theme is available for use.

admin panel >> themes >> default --> Edit Theme Properties --> Allowed User Groups <--
select administrators only & save theme properties

I'd suggest to not delete the default theme & default templates as it might help in resolving the issues