MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to install ThemeFreak's "Minimal" theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day everyone

I downloaded ThemeFreak's "Minimal" theme, file name "3208-1323615086-minimal.zip", but I can't figure out how to install it. I used the Admin CP to install the XML file, and when I did that, I noticed that myBB said that the images should be in the folder images/minimal, so I uploaded the images there, but the package still contains a fonts.css file and a fonts folder.

I have no idea where to upload the fonts.css file and the fonts folder up to. Can anyone help me out, please?

Thanks
Samuel
they should be uploaded to the the root folder (main folder) of the forum (where global.php, index.php files exist)
(2013-10-17, 05:46 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]They should be uploaded to the the root folder (main folder) of the forum (where global.php, index.php files exist).

Thanks! As it happens, the theme caused some sql errors when I tried to post replies, so unfortunately I'm not going to use it. It's a pity, because it is a very useful-looking theme.