MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a designer !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-10-18, 09:12 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:and yeah of Course i will pay , I have No problem with paying ! you Chose the method !

I should hope so, and regardless it sounds dodgy that you're confirming you're happy to pay.

(2013-10-18, 09:02 AM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]HACKFORUMS doesn't mean it's bad m8. You ever heard of an ethical hacker ?

Hosting account has been suspended, and based on OP's post history he seems to want to replicate HF.
For your info my account was suspended not because some sort of replicate hf , NO ! .. its because i have chosen a detected ip , and i have talked to them about it they say because its the detected ip server you chosen , So they say they will remove it, but it might take up to 24 hr !

Stop judging with out knowing the reality .
Your fault for opening a hacking forum in the first place.
(2013-10-18, 09:46 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Your fault for opening a hacking forum in the first place.

whats wrong about it if it was for educational purpose ? i mean hacking is like math these days !
(2013-10-18, 09:48 AM)D1LeX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-18, 09:46 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Your fault for opening a hacking forum in the first place.

whats wrong about it if it was for educational purpose ? i mean hacking is like math these days !

Only maths is legal.

Look, we can argue this until the end of the earth. The fact is you have opened a hacking forum, which has been suspended for whatever reason so we can't see it, so we think it's illegal.

Unless you can physically prove otherwise, then we retain judgement.
(2013-10-18, 09:51 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-18, 09:48 AM)D1LeX Wrote: [ -> ]

Only maths is legal.

Look, we can argue this until the end of the earth. The fact is you have opened a hacking forum, which has been suspended for whatever reason so we can't see it, so we think it's illegal.

Unless you can physically prove otherwise, then we retain judgement.

okay wait till my webhoster fix it
We shouldn't have to.
(2013-10-18, 09:53 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]We shouldn't have to.

lol didnt you ask for a prove or something like that ? will then you got to wait for it
(2013-10-18, 09:54 AM)D1LeX Wrote: [ -> ]

lol didnt you ask for a prove or something like that ? will then you got to wait for it

And this is why the hacking niche is not succeeding. People like you

Now; if you had a contingency plan in place, you would be able to tell us what exactly is legal about your board, in a bulleted list. Believe it or not, that's what documentation is for.

Obviously, that's too much for you, so we're not even going to believe you.

Laughing at me is not endearing you to us, either.

That's all.
(2013-10-18, 09:57 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-18, 09:54 AM)D1LeX Wrote: [ -> ]

And this is why the hacking niche is not succeeding. People like you

Now; if you had a contingency plan in place, you would be able to tell us what exactly is legal about your board, in a bulleted list. Believe it or not, that's what documentation is for.

Obviously, that's too much for you, so we're not even going to believe you.

Laughing at me is not endearing you to us, either.

That's all.

oh didnt know you will get soo upset from me laughing . sorry for laughing at you . and stop with us us we we ,, dude its only YOU !

just to mention : you have no right to judge people works if you have no business with it . i mean why are you here exactly ? helping ? or what ?
I'm simply passing the time. You're just annoyed because you've been caught out. That's all it is. Trust me, I wasn't born yesterday.
Pages: 1 2 3