MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a designer !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-10-18, 10:09 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]I'm simply passing the time. You're just annoyed because you've been caught out. That's all it is. Trust me, I wasn't born yesterday.

stop changing the subject person wasnt born yesterday ofc we all didnt born yesterday not just you ... .. i have answered all your Qs .

again why are you here ? helping ? or what ? exactly ?
Waiting intently for you to be denied support so that this whole sharade is completed.

You won't find anyone to do the work here as your site is against the eligibility policy. Legal or not it is hacking and morally wrong. The sooner you understand that the better we will all be.
(2013-10-18, 10:15 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Waiting intently for you to be denied support so that this whole sharade is completed.

You won't find anyone to do the work here as your site is against the eligibility policy. Legal or not it is hacking and morally wrong. The sooner you understand that the better we will all be.

i have already got some designers actually, im choosing the best offer.

thanks for your consideration.
Pages: 1 2 3