MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar Uploading Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to upload a folder full of folders containing different avatar images ( animals, games, cars ect) but when i try to upload using my file manager from my host, it wont let me upload folders, only individual images. Is there a way to upload a whole folder instead of one image at a time? I also need to know this because i tried to get the plugin:

http://mods.mybb.com/view/avatar-gallery-manager

In the readme he states that i have to upload the upload folder and keep it all in tact...but like before it wont let me upload an entire folder..any help would be much appreciated thank you ^_^
Create FTP account in cpanel if you don't have one -> download FTP client like FileZilla -> connect to your forum using FTP account details -> upload files.
Try creating a directory then in the FTP program instead then and thereafter upload images in that folder/directory.
Zip all folders to an archive. Upload the zip file using file manager and extract the zip after the upload