MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paying to post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You won't get any traffic by a bunch of really bad quality posts. That won't effect your Google rank at all, which is ultimately what gets a forum most of its traffic.
(2013-10-19, 09:00 PM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]You won't get any traffic by a bunch of really bad quality posts. That won't effect your Google rank at all, which is ultimately what gets a forum most of its traffic.

Yeah I know, We got a PR1 and were first page for certain results. We just need to populate the boards first... If all fails then me and a few staff could asume the roles of fake users. Worked on the last board Toungue or we could give another IPAD away
How did your forum get deleted? You didn't save any backups?
(2013-10-23, 11:38 PM)MobileMod Wrote: [ -> ]How did your forum get deleted? You didn't save any backups?

Yeah, We din't save any backups and our host deleted us for using too much Cpu -_--
(2013-10-24, 09:55 AM)therussiangamer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-23, 11:38 PM)MobileMod Wrote: [ -> ]How did your forum get deleted? You didn't save any backups?

Yeah, We din't save any backups and our host deleted us for using too much Cpu -_--
Your host should still have database backups.
(2013-10-19, 08:07 PM)therussiangamer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-19, 07:28 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]You just contradicted yourself.

Who??

Umm, you.

(2013-10-18, 06:42 PM)therussiangamer Wrote: [ -> ]They can be of any quality. More than 1 word.

And then:

(2013-10-19, 12:31 PM)therussiangamer Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah We know that it is little but we don't expect the quality to be high.
Simple things like

Please make up your mind.
(2013-10-24, 09:55 AM)therussiangamer Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: QRwjOPa.gif]

Who were you hosting with and why didn't you download the backups from your host? I'm kinda surprised the host wouldn't at least give you your old backups.
Pages: 1 2