MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: restyling the panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, first post here, just started learning how MyBB is put together. Made some minor changes so far but I wish I could take apart the panel with the CP links etc. I've also seen how people move the topic/post count on a forum row to a different place, eliminating those columns. Where would I go to start changing the layout like that? Which template, or css file would I need to look at?

Thanks!
AdminCP > Templates > Your theme's templates > Forumbit Templates;

forumbit_depth1_cat
forumbit_depth2_forum
Got me on the right track there. Thanks. The top panel seems to be somewhere under Header Templates.

Are these templates actual files or are they stored in the database? I don't see the files in the images folder where the rest of the themes are.
^ they are stored in the database. codes in templates should be modified through admin panel.
each theme is associated with a templates set. there are many templates, grouped based on functionality.

more details : themes | templates
I'm starting to see that. It can get confusing when there's so much to look at. I don't do this a ton but I think I can figure a lot of it out. Thanks for the answers.