MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I finally did it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While there is need to upgrade from XP to 7 (because of XP will not be supported soon)
what would be benefit from upgrading 7 to 8 ?
Whats exacly so good about 8 comparing to 7 ? (did they at-least fixed wav sound problems introduced in 7 ?)
Well if you upgrade to win7 some aplications wont work, but software and hardware has changed, now we have some hard and soft changes and new OS can explode his attributes, no matter which OS you use finally, but if you have a new pc, maybe won't work as is, because for example new proccessors of 64 bits and multiple cores wouldn't be supported by winXP, and new OS can provide a better experience with new hardware and software, thats all, you can use the new versions of OS if you have a god PC requeriments if don't maybe it's time to change your computer or stay with the OS you have i have my PC with XP, and linux 12.04 LTS and laptop with 7 and never use support, only dowload some patches and upgrades, but i have my license of pc and i have to change only if i buy a new PC xD.
I'm on Windows 7 right now, I've been thinking about making the change since there are things I do like about 8.1 but I'm really not sure if it's worth it on my current system. Might just wait till I get a new laptop with 8.1 pre-loaded. Smile
(2013-11-08, 01:46 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I am still using Windows XP on all but one of my PCs :p on that one I use Linux Mint Big Grin

You need to consider what you will upgrade to, soon Wink.
I have no need to upgrade. I realize that MS won't support XP forever but for my needs, XP and (for my media network) XP MCE do everything I need and never give me problems.

Three of my PCs aren't even connected to the Internet and haven't had an update since April 2012 Wink
Still trying to figure this out... :p
Pages: 1 2