MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Both My Codebuttons and Smilies are missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recently i install a plugin called sceditor. When i removed that plugin here's what i got Sad

[Image: szx2.png]
have you disabled and uninstalled SCeditor ? have you also removed its files (including its subfolder in jscripts folder) ?
first deactivted the plugin and then uninstall. After that completely removed all the file in my ftp
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to admin panel (and later ftp login if required)
my jquery version is

http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js

but when i checked on jquery site. There are many releases after 1.7.2
jQuery version has nothing to do with the referred issue. personally I do not prefer using the latest
version of jQuery as it might not be compatible with the general codes I use (just for example,
CopperMine Gallery uses much older version of jQuery!)

(note: heavy rain started in my location & I might not stay online if power breaks / if there is flood water)
right now i'm depending on sceditor.. Maybe need to change the theme cause i can't find the source causing this problem..
^ well, if you want to use SCeditor,
it would be better to use it without jQuery loading as your forum already has jQuery for MyAlerts plugin
SCeditor's settings has two options related to jQuery - disable jQuery loading & no conflict mode there
i think i found the problems, but no solution. It only not to appear on admin account. but when i test to my register user account, i still can see the code button.
^ have you checked editor options at your user control panel options ?
Pages: 1 2