MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post buttons - not all showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I get post buttons to show that are not showing up?

ACP > Themes > Templates > Post Bit Template

The code is there for the www button but for years now it just doesnt' show. I never cared until now because I set up someone's site and they need this to show.

I can't find any settings in the ACP to make it show up either.
I'm assuming it should show up in posts if someone puts their website URL in their user cp and then be 'clickable to the website' associated with that user.

Any suggestions short of a direct url attached to the button?
And if this button IS activated, will it take 'you' to the url that member has in their profile?

I notice it does show here on this site.
not sure if you are using a plugin or if there is some missing code / there is a bug
as you said, if the user has filled in home page then it is shown at the user's profile and at the user's posts.
at present there is no control for it in the default MyBB system. however plugins exist for the home page control (example)
OK well it seems to be working now. I re-entered the criteria and it all shows up now. I set up a new board yesterday and I know I put my info in my cp and all of it reverted, including the custom title.

Don't know how that happened nor do I care as long as it's working!