MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Asperger's Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes any non-commercial, non- profit site that you don't earn money off (less ads; they're alright) is fine to be linked to Smile
Our members have made a total of 2,822 posts in 670 threads.
We currently have 81 members registered.

We've been hard at work testing the new features for 2.0 over the last couple of weeks.

Come along, say Hi. We might be about Autism, but we have general sections and we welcome anyone. We're seeking suggestions as to how the site can be improved, as we are moving to a Raspberry Pi in the next week.
You're moving to a raspberry pi next week? :/
Yes, I got some free Co-Location in Melbourne, and I am confident with the traffic I am recieving that the Pi will work with no issues.
The site was moved to Melbourne last weekend and seems to be taking it rather well - The Raspberry Pi is not overclocked, and it runs the site like a dream. Come along and have a gander.

Stats: Our members have made a total of 2,900 posts in 674 threads.
We currently have 85 members registered.
Site is back online following DDoS attack.
(2014-04-10, 10:55 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Site is back online following DDoS attack.

What kind of piece of crap would DDoS such a site, pathetic people.
Yeah, I know... We've moved over to a server with enough bandwidth to cover it. The attacker (I have proof of this) was a hosting provider, off his CPanel server. We're in the process of filing a complaint, either with the DC or their upstream provider.
Ben do you mind telling me where you are hosting? I am almost done with my current host. A lot of server issues and downtime.
(2014-04-11, 03:40 AM)Bala Wrote: [ -> ]Ben do you mind telling me where you are hosting? I am almost done with my current host. A lot of server issues and downtime.

Shoot me a PM, I'll let you know.
Pages: 1 2