MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Insufficient Privileges/Forbidden Access to List Users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason, every time I try to list users in a group it's giving me this page.

[Image: F0uaKrU.png]

The AdminCP works just fine, I have all permissions; it's been doing this since I first installed MyBB.
Any ideas why?
(2013-10-22, 09:52 PM)matt6151 Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason, every time I try to list users in a group it's giving me this page.

[Image: F0uaKrU.png]

The AdminCP works just fine, I have all permissions; it's been doing this since I first installed MyBB.
Any ideas why?

I would suggest you to look into the server logs and post it here ( sans sensitive info) as this is definitely a server error
(2013-10-23, 07:00 AM)itsmegogo Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest you to look into the server logs and post it here ( sans sensitive info) as this is definitely a server error
I just realized, it also does it when I go to for example page 2 and try to go back to page 1. I just did that in user logs and it gave me the same error.
Hold on, I'll reply again once I have the log.

Fixed the error! htaccess has some security settings in it that was blocking MyBB from doing administrator functions.
If anyone sees this and is having the same issue.
1) Connect to your server, not through MyBB
2) DOWNLOAD/BACKUP the htaccess and make sure it's saved onto your computer in case this doesn't fix it.
3) Delete the file from your server.
See if it's fixed. You should be good, the file is just overwritting some settings.
Anyway, marked as solved.
Glad that it got resolved !