MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Say hi Atheists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you’re an Atheist like me post and say hi. Other groups can celebrate their uniqueness and so can we.

Athiests know: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
I'm an atheist, but this probably isn't a good place to post this. Political threads are banned and this, while not explicitly political, is in the same vein and will cause the same problems.
Hi brad-t. Thank you for posting.

Religious posts such as "merry christmas" and "Happy Eid-Ul-Adha" are permitted in General Discussion so I see no reason why this thread wouldn’t be.
(2013-10-23, 06:41 PM)Puppyite Wrote: [ -> ]Religious posts such as "merry christmas" and "Happy Eid-Ul-Adha" are permitted in General Discussion so I see no reason why this thread wouldn’t be.

A) Because atheism isn't a religion.

B) Also historically religious threads don't blow up into huge fights. The ones that do, we close.

Had you made a thread to celebrate some day unique to atheism, I might have let it stay. However, at this point you are being insubordinate and churlish, either by doing this or by hijacking other threads after the team clearly and unanimously said your political thread was not to be allowed. We have our polices and we are free to enforce them at our discretion. MyBB reserves the right to close any thread it wants, delete any post it wants, etc.