MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: web site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi when i get into my site and click on the browsers i get this message

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1194 - Table 'mybb_users' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) as user FROM mybb_users WHERE LOWER(username)='danny' OR LOWER(email)='danny' LIMIT 1

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
how do i repair this i can get at the control panel but that's about that and most time i try to enter my web page it wants my log in details wich it dosent recognize even when i change them in the control panel

what is this, 60 views and no help

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1194 - Table 'mybb_users' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) as user FROM mybb_users WHERE LOWER(username)='danny' OR LOWER(email)='danny' LIMIT 1

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
In your cPanel search for phpMyAdmin > Go inside it and select your forum's database > Click on SQL Tab > and paste the following query and hit go;

REPAIR TABLE `mybb_users`;
(2013-10-24, 07:16 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]In your cPanel search for phpMyAdmin > Go inside it and select your forum's database > Click on SQL Tab > and paste the following query and hit go;

REPAIR TABLE `mybb_users`;

cant get into the site at all now thanks
I said "cPanel" not "Admin Control Panel". cPanel is your hosting control panel.
(2013-10-24, 10:52 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I said "cPanel" not "Admin Control Panel". cPanel is your hosting control panel.
He may not have cPanel Toungue