MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb dailymotion video post limit how to increase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am making a thread which contains 4 dailymotion videos, when i click on "Post Thread" button i received following message:

Quote:The message you entered contained 4 videos, while only 1 videos per message are allowed. Please lower the video count in your message to meet the limit.

I am using MyBB 1.6.11 with default theme.

how to increase the limit?
Go to your admin control panel, click "configuration" from the links at the top, then the "posting" link, find "Maximum Videos per Post" and edit to your choosing. The default is one.
(2013-10-24, 04:15 AM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your admin control panel, click "configuration" from the links at the top, then the "posting" link, find "Maximum Videos per Post" and edit to your choosing. The default is one.

Thanks!!! it worked for me
(2013-10-24, 04:20 AM)mybbworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-24, 04:15 AM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your admin control panel, click "configuration" from the links at the top, then the "posting" link, find "Maximum Videos per Post" and edit to your choosing. The default is one.

Thanks!!! it worked for me
No problem Smile