MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb errors continue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have 2 probs on my forum.

1) For some days now all of a sudden thumbails are being posted in length instead of across the page in width.

(Editing doesnt help. Didnt change anything that could cause it. Thumbs are being posted correctly, with correct mybb forum codes.)

2) Every now and then members cant access forum and get such errors:

[Image: B1382635164287110_1.jpg] [Image: B1382635164287110_2.jpg]

They say it goes back to normal in a while but the tendency is worrying me. Why they say, because Im not much on forum so I didnt experience it myself other then thumbnails issue.

All that is happenning after a few weeks ago forum was unavailable again and many posts of that day were gone, some of them appeared again a few days after and it was "back to normal". I feel like it has to do with that. However after that case I did upgrade to 1.6 and it went fine, with no errors or anything. But now we get those weird things... Was it hacked ? Was it on hosters side or is it mybb ?

Could you please have a look and help ? I dont have any tech support on my forum at all and I am not a tech talanted either.

Thanks in advance.
for upgrading the forum, have you run the upgrade script ?
i.e. have you visited ./install/upgrade.php and followed the instructions ?

if you have run the upgrade.php script then that script adds a lock file in install folder.
you will not get that error if your forum is correctly upgraded.

"lost connection to MySQL server" is a web host related problem
Delete /install directory