MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Partner will get paid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
okay so i need partner who is extremely good in mybb can install plugins and theme and run them correctly and also if he wants can run the forums with me and he will get paid monthly or weakly as he wish

But the partner will get me themes and plugins and i will pay for them and i will also pay for the service that hes doing with me

im really comfortable in paying , i just don't have the time to spend all this time in making themes or looking for someone who will make themes im only here in weekends !

im in the time where all the exams and quize are going on ( college )

So i want one to take care of everything and i will check daily only for a period of time till i get left from the exams im having
Quote:.. But the partner will get me themes and plugins ..
from where and how ?
for premium themes and plugins you have to pay relevant subscription fees to the coders (copyright owners) - not to others
(2013-10-24, 05:37 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:.. But the partner will get me themes and plugins ..
from where and how ?
for premium themes and plugins you have to pay relevant subscription fees to the coders (copyright owners) - not to others

Custom themes
What is your budget? And at what rate are you willing to pay?
I've worked on a theme for the last 4 days for this guy. After the 4 days I had 80% of the theme complete and I gave him a preview of it on a live server. He paid me 25% of the total cost of the theme up front, which is fair enough. But now he has changed his mind and is threatening me with a "Paypal Chargeback" if I dont refund him the money. We agreed on a deal, I spent 4 days on the theme already, so a refund is not going to happen on my behalf because of the time I've spent on the theme already.

This guy is going to make your life hell if you decide to develop for him, be cautious.
i will not say anything the Chats between us will speak the truth

[Image: image.png]

see the red one and the after ..

Now he say that im the one who refused ! lol

and yeah he did not give me the money back ! $30 missing . and i have not said that i will chargeback !! this guy is really unstable
I told you 1 week, yes thats correct. But you keep contacting me EVERY DAY asking me is it ready. what part of "It will be ready in 1 week" dont you understand ?

I'm telling you here and now in public. I'll finish the job that we agreed on for the full amount that we agreed on.
he is changing the subject ...... Jambuster . you are a good designer . but i cant trust you anymore since you don't till the truth .. the $30 has not been refunded yet as you said .. and please Dont treat your costumers like this if you want to be trustful member . and i really Dont want to give you another Dollar since you lied to the public and said something about me that i have never said .. and even went to the public and started it .. this will not make me give you what you want . i speak the truth and i really Did not expect that you will just go and lie and even in my thread .. WOW ! JUST WOW !! .. so please as you said before that you give me the money back and you Dont wanna work with me and im annoying ... Can i have the money back ? thanks man
The maturity level of some around here... Take your arguments off to whatever platform, the MyBB team doesn't get involved with things like this.
(2013-10-25, 02:24 PM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]The maturity level of some around here... Take your arguments off to whatever platform, the MyBB team doesn't get involved with things like this.

you are right ! but hes the one who started it so i have to finish it instead of doing nothing .. people will think hes telling the truth and thn no one will work with me again ... sorry for that you are right
Pages: 1 2