MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Got two questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First I want to know if it is possible to add a default note on every thread created by any of the user on my forum ? Like rite now I am posting this thread and automatically a message from admin of this forum will be shown at the last of the thread just below IP address : Logged ?

Second is there any way to earn from my forum by using paid url shortening service?
yes there is you can use add adf.ly

What I done is I sigined up with adf.ly and then went to settings and got a full page script

go to your site and go to admin panel header & templates

select theme template expand the header template click it edit it

and paste in your full website script you got from adf.ly

right at the bottom of the header template

then click save go to forum and refresh page click any link and it will get you money for every click

Note you must insert the full page script in every theme you want it to appear in

I made a theme so if users subscribed to the forum then they could use a non adf.ly theme

*Issues forum may not work on phone since it got adf.ly but it cool

any issues pm me or reply here and I will help out even more

for example of adf.ly working go to my forum http://testsite123456789.site50.net and you can see example of it on my site

any link they click I mean any link they click on forum weather it be new topic button link in a post it will all be adf.ly link and you will get paid

only add full page script to your site header not entry script

so if you go to cellphone you can access site and if you login you can access forum as long as you set your theme for you no a non ad theme
Thank you very very much I was looking for this only that all the external links should be changed into adf.ly however I am not using adf.ly and using bc.vc but it works same