MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: english images in templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

How could I go about finding all the images that are in the english folder in a theme, like new thread, email, reply, edit, closed and such... i want to replace them with css buttons but I don't know what templates to look at. I imagine it's multiple so I wonder if there's a known list of template names that refer to these images.

Thanks!
Thanks that's what I needed.

I've started implementing them but when I got to the multiquote button it doesn't seem to work. The image has an id and I'm guessing that's used to swap it for the active image and select the post for quoting?... I don't know, but when I removed the img tag from between the A tags and replace it with text the quoting stops working. How can I fix that?
I've edited thread.js in 4 places replacing
element.src = element.src.replace("postbit_multiquote.gif", "postbit_multiquote_on.gif");
with
element.innerHTML = "Unquote";

and where it says
element.src = element.src.replace("postbit_multiquote_on.gif", "postbit_multiquote.gif");
with
element.innerHTML = "Quote +1";

And the template like this

<a href="javascript:Thread.multiQuote({$post['pid']});" style="display: none;" id="multiquote_link_{$post['pid']}" title="{$lang->postbit_multiquote}" class="postbit">Quote +1</a>
<script type="text/javascript">
//<!--
	$('multiquote_link_{$post['pid']}').style.display = '';
// -->
</script>

I can't get the button to be clickable/functioning.

In the template
adbrad uses id="multiquote_link_{$post['pid']} in the link
Euan T says he has id="multiquote_{$post['pid']}"

with the first one the button shows but it doesn't work
with the second one the button disappears

I don't see what's wrong.

Just noticed that the id is also used in the script and if I remove _link_ from both places the button doesn't disappear, yet it still doesn't work either.
Would love to figure out the problem with this last button. If this is the wrong forum now, please let me know. It's not exactly about styling the button anymore, but rather its functionality.
link me to your site so i can help you
the www button is linked to it
http://bumpandrebound.com/mybb