MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP Plugins White Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am facing this issue when I navigate to plugins in my admin panel

[spoiler][Image: g9eg.png][/spoiler]

I have also tried changing the source code of the class_language.php with the mentioned on first page of this thread but nothing changed
I've gone ahead and split this off and moved it since it had nothing to do with the language bug. This is typically caused by a bad plugin file. Remove the plugin .php files from inc/plugins one at a time, refreshing the page between, until you get a working page. The last plugin file you removed has something wrong with it. You should be able to put the rest of them back.
If I replace index.php in the admin panel will it make any changes ?
It is solely related to the plugin file itself, so remove the newly uploaded file from /inc/plugins and all should be well. then contact the plugin author with your issue
I had uploaded a plugin which was meant to version 1 and then it did not work so I removed it but this problem persists
You've been given explicit instructions now by 2 different staff members. If you cannot follow them then we honestly cannot help you.