MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6.11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every plugin which uses language in ACP can cause it.. It's complete randomness. Can't even tell it by authors because I know a few plugins from 1 author that do it 'correctly' and few that don't. Even noticed 2 'incorrect' from Former Contributors. So it's always better to apply the fix from the linked post, otherwise if you installl new plugins the problem may still appear.
It's not random, it's caused by plugins that don't use a admin language file but loading language files in the acp. Our fallback was wrong so it worked before.
(2013-10-25, 06:15 PM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]Our fallback was wrong so it worked before.

So are you saying the issue is fixed and added to the upgrade package?
I don't get it how come I don't get that error I have a few plugins that use lang.php.

Please tell me one plugin that is known to return this error so I can install it and test it.
Read again what I wrote... It is random because you can't tell all plugins which cause it considering author, creation date, version compatibility nor anything else. If one developer does it 'correctly' few times and 'incorrect' one time, why can't it be called random? If you download a random plugin from any MyBB plugin site you may get the error or not - that's what I mean.

@marcus123, for example Advanced Sidebox: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanced-Sidebox This version doesn't as I see, but a bit older I have installed does. Again - randomness.
As I said already: GoMobile is one of the plugins causing this.
And for the third time: IT IS NOT FIXED. There is only the fix described in Pirata's post.
OK thanks @Destroy666 I will test it on localhost let see if it returns some errors.

P.S. Sorry @King Louis copy that not fixed
hmm i got much plugins and this one as well advanced sidebar and many more upto 30 or 40 :/
DUDE 40 plugins that's insane
Anyway apply Pirata's fix (I linked to it) and the error will disappear.
thanks fixed
Pages: 1 2