MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Box on index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi im trying to make an annoucment box at the top of my forum but everytime i do so it just mess up. heres a pic

[Image: image2qv0.jpg]
I don't see whats wrong? o.o
I mean a box at the top of the forums which i can type an annoucment but it seems to cling onto the box where the forums are i want it above the forums and below the header

Like this

[Image: imageuh4.jpg]
That won't help him to display only for unregistered users.
This will though.
Thanks But what i want is a code which i could place into the templates as only because i want it to match the theme it self and also i need to add a right to left slideshow reel and also add some text in to it too
You can specify the text yourself also add html within the message with my plug-in. Display it to which user group you want to display it for. As well as it matching your theme with the alternative style.
CraKteR Wrote:You can specify the text yourself also add html within the message with my plug-in. Display it to which user group you want to display it for. As well as it matching your theme with the alternative style.

Cool. Just one more thing is it just to one usergroup or can it be for all
It can be for all or just for one or for multiple.

Cheers,
CraKteR.
Thanks for the info. im downloading now and also could someone close this thread