MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot remove a board moderator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, the video shows it all.

Please help.
Could you paste the URL that you get to me if you copy the link address for the "delete" button?
When you right click the 'Delete' link you should have an option to copy the URL.
(2013-10-27, 05:37 PM)Conor C. Wrote: [ -> ]Could you paste the URL that you get if you copy the link address for the "delete" button?
When you right click the 'Delete' link you should have an option to copy the URL.

http://vortexforums.info/admin/index.php...26e7c41f68

Still need help regarding this.
Can you PM me a test account with temporary admin access so I could take a look?
You could try manually removing him in phpMyAdmin, and then adding him back and trying to remove him the "correct" way, seeing if the problem persists.
(2013-10-28, 05:20 AM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]You could try manually removing him in phpMyAdmin, and then adding him back and trying to remove him the "correct" way, seeing if the problem persists.

Where would I find this is phpMyAdmin?
If it's a priority to delete the user now while waiting for a permanent fix for the Admin CP bug you have. You could do a SQL query on your database to remove his mod permissions. What SQL database are you using?