MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users can't post :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-10-28, 12:19 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ I can't check it with access to files alone. temporary access to admin panel is also required.
Given!
^ now you should be able to login, post, change your credentials etc.
test thread: http://gtagamerz.ga/showthread.php?tid=55

you have to use cloudflare services in correct manner or put it OFF completely.
(run file verification tool to see what I mean)

also keep a note of correct cookie settings - related guidance available here

finally, once again let me ask you to turn ON receiving PMs here.
you may opt for receiving PMs from buddies only and manage your buddies as required.
Gaven! How to enable PM's ?
^ well, click here for your options on this community
Messaging and Notification --> tick Receive private messages from other users & update your options
Thanks
I can post now. But users still can't post
Normal users like you , me (on this forum)
^ ask your forum users to clear their browser cookies and try again
Happening with almost all accounts. Tested Internet Explorer. Icgonito Mode in Google Chrome
Still same problem.
What error is shown when trying to post a message?
let me provide a test user account so that someone can check the issue
test thread url : http://gtagamerz.ga/showthread.php?tid=55
user name & password --> tester

Thanks
Users can reply but can't post new threads !!!!

(2013-10-29, 03:03 PM)Kaeden Wrote: [ -> ]What error is shown when trying to post a message?

ERROR MESSAGE Wrote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: '
Pages: 1 2 3