MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin login error after upgrade to 1.6.11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i have upgraded my forum to 1.6.11 and now i am getting this error in admincp and not able to turn on forums:

/var/www/vhosts/<site directory name>/<main directory>/inc/languages/english/admin/teradonate_global.lang.php does not exist

How to remove this plugin tra donate completely from the server or howto disable this plugin so that i can login to the admin panel and turn on the board.?

url: http://worldofdth.com
Still giving that error.....the error i am getting is from tera donate pugin but now i don't know how to remove this plugin or diable this plugin without logining into admin panel....Please help.

Solved...thanks Smile
^ copy teradonate_global.lang.php file from inc/english folder to inc/english/admin folder and check

if it does not help then rename inc/plugins/teradonate.php file as teradonate.php.old and then check
From my above post Smile thanks for help m

(2013-10-28, 12:56 PM)saini1987 Wrote: [ -> ]Still giving that error.....the error i am getting is from tera donate pugin but now i don't know how to remove this plugin or diable this plugin without logining into admin panel....Please help.

Solved...thanks Smile
cheers fixed my issue first time much appreciated