MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: sql error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi , have searched the forum for similar threads but found none that match my problem.
Here is the problem:
When trying to rate members i get this :
mySQL error: 1146
Table 'bla bla.users' doesn't exist
Query: UPDATE users SET rating='5|1| 1 ' WHERE uid='3'

(bla bla stands for the name of my database)
Does anyone know whats going on here?
Cheers
Not 100% sure, but the name of the table should be bla bla.[b]mybb[b]_user, simply open (via ftp and editor) the php file u used when the error message came, and look for it in the source code Smile
Fairly new to all this so im sure its a bit beyond me at the moment but thanks for the suggestion anyway Bill.
Just thinking about this, i did overwrite member.php the other day because of some security issue that i read on this board, wonder if that might have caused it!
Also just noticed that when viewing someones profile where the "send user an email" is supposed to be, instead its "send %1$s an email"
Quote:Also just noticed that when viewing someones profile where the "send user an email" is supposed to be, instead its "send %1$s an email"
That has been reported before and will be fixed for the next version Wink
yes i have been reading some of the posts in the forum and understand that. Wonder when the new release will be? Looks good!
myBB Gold was due for end of January, but because Chris is taking a holiday and other stuff, the beta is in its place. So maybe some time during Febuary Smile

As for the sql error, open up the file like Bill said, search for
UPDATE users
, and change to
UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX."users
All done and many thanks for your help, this is by far the best board with the best of help too.