MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Post View?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would I move the info shown in the screenshot to the area on the left under the users name and group title / stars?

[Image: FZyiODx.png]

Or where should I be looking within the PostBit templates?
Unfortunately even after following that guide I wasn't able to update the theme i'm using. It wouldn't switch to classicpostbit :\ any suggestions?
^ please make it clear - do you want to move that information without using classic postbit
If it's possible. I just don't like the horizontal view like it is in the screenshot. I want the users info on the left hand side along with avatar etc. and then on the right i want it strictly the post of the user.

Okay I got it to work with some edits however the table is off-set. Does anyone know where to search for this code so I have fix it up to fit properly?

[Image: VlLpEMK.png]

Nevermind figured it out. Went to postbit_classic template and edited the width to 15% Smile
Go to AdminCP -> Templates -> Default Templates -> Post Bit Templates -> postbit and search for
<td class="trow2 post_content {$unapproved_shade}">
at line 38

Now you see that the <td> element for the actual post is placed in a new <tr>.
You want this <td> to be inside the <tr> element before (the same <tr> as where the userinfo is in)

So just copy the entire selection from line 38 to line 50 and insert that at line 34. Be sure to remove the <tr> </tr> at line 37, since that's the old tablerow where you moved the <td> from.

Now you have one <tr> element containing two <td> elements (userinfo and his post).
Next use CSS to make your desired style. That's up to you.