MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: upgrade button in the header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i create upgrade button in the header next to the Twitter button
www.cpalegends.net ?
The same analogous way you created the twitter button.
I just private messaged you regarding your forum.
Also I'll be able to add that for you if you like, its simple and easy.
(2013-10-31, 03:32 PM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]I just private messaged you regarding your forum.
You shouldn't ask for admin access, for such a simple edit to templates.

D1LeXX, it wouldn't be wise to give anyone access without it absolutely requiring it, or if they are a MyBB team member. Especially due to the fact that you have a custom theme.

Now, on topic:
Go to your ACP > templates > your theme name > header > header
I think you can figure it out, just copy + paste and edit the path. It is probably using language files, if so you can simply change the hyper link (<a href> ) to a path.
(2013-10-31, 03:48 PM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-31, 03:32 PM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]I just private messaged you regarding your forum.

D1LeXX, it wouldn't be wise to give anyone access without it absolutely requiring it, or if they are a MyBB team member. Especially due to the fact that you have a custom theme.

Now, on topic:
I think you can figure it out, just copy + paste and edit the path. It is probably using language files, if so you can simply change the hyper link (<a href> ) to a path.
I wasn't asking for admin access nor hinting for it. There is a such thing called Skype you know, also I'm looking for projects to work on so I asked him if he needed developers smart lime.
(2013-10-31, 03:54 PM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-31, 03:48 PM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]

Now, on topic:
I wasn't asking for admin access nor hinting for it. There is a such thing called Skype you know, also I'm looking for projects to work on so I asked him if he needed developers smart lime.
I wouldn't say "smart lime" as much as looking out for forum owners. A good amount of MyBB boards are hacking ones, thus we have some users here who's intentions aren't the best. You should also just tell the solution via the thread so that if someone else is looking for the same thing, they can simply read the answer to the problem. Not trying to accuse you, just trying to look out for members.
(2013-10-31, 04:01 PM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]You should also just tell the solution via the thread so that if someone else is looking for the same thing, they can simply read the answer to the problem.

true that