MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrading My Hosting Server And Getting Problem In DB update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed My BB to my new host
But , While installing the old database of my site getting this error

Error
SQL query:

-- -- Dumping data for table `zone_adminoptions` -- INSERT INTO `zone_adminoptions` (`uid`, `cpstyle`, `codepress`, `notes`, `permissions`, `defaultviews`, `loginattempts`, `loginlockoutexpiry`) VALUES (0, '', 1, '', 'a:5:{s:6:"config";a:17:{s:3:"tab";s:1:"0";s:8:"settings";s:1:"0";s:7:"banning";s:1:"0";s:14:"profile_fields";s:1:"0";s:7:"smilies";s:1:"0";s:8:"badwords";s:1:"0";s:6:"mycode";s:1:"0";s:9:"languages";s:1:"0";s:10:"post_icons";s:1:"0";s:14:"help_documents";s:1:"0";s:7:"plugins";s:1:"0";s:16:"attachment_types";s:1:"0";s:9:"mod_tools";s:1:"0";s:7:"spiders";s:1:"0";s:9:"calendars";s:1:"0";s:7:"warning";s:1:"0";s:15:"thread_prefixes";s:1:"0";}s:5:"forum";a:5:{s:3:"tab";s:1:"0";s:10:"management";s:1:"0";s:13:"announcements";s:1:"0";s:16:"moderation_queue";s:1:"0";s:11:"attachments";s:1:"0";}s:5:"style";a:3:{s:3:"tab";s:1:"0";s:6:"themes";s:1:"0";s:9:"templates";s:1:"0";}s:5:"tools";a:15:{s:3:"tab";s:1:"0";s:13:"system_health";s:1:"0";s:5:"cache";s:1:"0";s:5:"tasks";s:1:"0";s:[...]

MySQL said: Documentation

#1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 1 

[Image: gzo.jpg]

Website - 3gzone.in
Did you dropped all tables before importing new one?
now ... Should i Drop ??
Yes. That's the reason why you get error "duplicate entry".
After Drop I have Again imported Old DB but - Now the Error is -
[Image: mybb.jpg]

There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below:
----BEGIN CUT----
eNo1jU0LgkAYhANv76+Yg0ddWkWzvS2ymbB+tK/ZH+gDIeySUP8+FRrmNDwzY5xrnEIukUewplaQ
iCAlcTfHHhH3c+aXV5+qL5+sQiK2Yp+Gz9eDzuzQcABdmLoL0Ju5chlGsD5oV65kEu+orbRCJKRc
HFN7bBc0aHgZkyKFHcbpQ1bXhcJtDKf3PcxoPSNv89cPNicmNg==
----END CUT----
----BEGIN RAW----
ERROR: C1 C2 LEN: 1 2 11
STR: 

SVN: $Id$
MySQL: 5.0.96-log
USR OS, AGENT, VER: Win SAFARI 5.0.537
PMA: 2.11.11.3
PHP VER,OS: 5.1.6 Linux
LANG: en-utf-8
SQL: 

----END RAW----

SQL query:

MySQL said: Documentation

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 

And My Home PAge Turns in to
[img=http://s13.postimg.org/x2s5dx3tf/and_my_homepage.jpg]