MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am banned in my own forum. But not in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello dear. i am facing a very strange problem.
I was working and suddenly after some time i saw i am banned and whenever i try to do anything a message comes like this.

[Image: 29nc9hz.png]

I can not even log out and can not perform any action.
I checked from admin panel and i am Admin but i cant do any thing in the forum.
I tried to log out and relog in but i can not even log out. Same error comes again.
I cleared all cookies and again tried to log out and log in but again same issue.

Forum URLs are
www.TheIslamicForums.com
www.YouthsDen.com

Need your help regarding this issue guys Sad
This error is probably caused by a plugin.
do you have Akisment plugin activated in the banned forum ? are you super administrator (with uid = 1) there ?
it was working fine earlier and just after 2 hours i refreshed the page and this happened. If it may be because of plugin problem it should have been caused earlier. But why suddenly now ??

Yes i am super Admin with UID 1 and no Akismit plugin in not activated

www.Theislamicforum.com is running 1.6.10 and in Google SEO plugin there is no problem but it is giving same error.

On the other hand www.Youthsden.com is running 1.6.11 and in Google SEO plugin i am facing this issue.

Add to .htaccess:
RewriteEngine on

# Some hosts require RewriteBase to make RewriteRules work.
RewriteBase /

# Google SEO workaround for search.php highlights:
# Make this rule the first rewrite rule in your .htaccess!
RewriteRule ^([^&]*)&(.*)$ http://www.youthsden.com/$1?$2 [L,QSA,R=301]

# Google SEO 404:
ErrorDocument 404 /misc.php?google_seo_error=404

# Google SEO Sitemap:
RewriteRule ^sitemap\-([^./]+)\.xml$ misc.php?google_seo_sitemap=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Forums:
RewriteRule ^Forum\-([^./]+)$ forumdisplay.php?google_seo_forum=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Threads:
RewriteRule ^Thread\-([^./]+)$ showthread.php?google_seo_thread=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Announcements:
RewriteRule ^Announcement\-([^./]+)$ announcements.php?google_seo_announcement=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Users:
RewriteRule ^User\-([^./]+)$ member.php?action=profile&google_seo_user=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Calendars:
RewriteRule ^Calendar\-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?google_seo_calendar=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Events:
RewriteRule ^Event\-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?action=event&google_seo_event=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
URL is passive. Apply changes to core files to activate.
Redirect is enabled and URL is passive. Redirecting SEO URLs back to MyBB's default URLs.
404, Meta, Redirect, Sitemap and URL are enabled. (Configure)
Click to Apply changes to core files.
for Youthsden forum, Google SEO plugin is clearly providing required steps to follow.

for the other forum, disable all the plugins and check
(2013-11-01, 10:57 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]for Youthsden forum, Google SEO plugin is clearly providing required steps to follow.

for the other forum, disable all the plugins and check

I tried disabling all the plugins and still no improvement. Sad
I tried this on www.TheislamicForum.com but still banned.

On Youthsden forum i tried adding what all is written but the problem is still that message comes. I think i am not placing the code in htaccess at right place. Any guidance on this aspect ? How to add what all is missing ?

Help any one ????
Can any one guide me how to implement Google SEO codes in htaccess. I tried many times but i can not implement it properly and resultantly i am getting only 404 error.....
^ you can PM me temporary access to admin panel & ftp and wait for some time
FYI that error message also occurs in case you by mistake blocked your own IP in the "Banned IP addresses" in the ACP configuration section. So double check for it.
This issue has arisen again. Now i dont know how to solve it.
I am banned in my own forum again. I disabled all the plugins, but issue is still same.
Kindly help me with it.

Here are the URLs again.

www.youthsden.com
www.theislamicforums.com
Pages: 1 2