MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I edit this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vgBV8v0.png]

any ideas? I've tried looking through the language files and also through a lot of the theme templates but I still can't find it.. Any help is appreciated ty :]
How did you look for it in templates? Manually? If yes, use ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Search/Replace. In the 1st box copy&paste the marked text one by one, in the 2nd your replacement.
It's on your template, i have same template and the change you can search for that language phrases with notepad plus and then go to the template instead and change values, even i do in this way xD.

Thanks in advice destroy i did not see that option and this can helps to all users xD, i have to test this option, because i even doit as i said xD.
(2013-11-01, 10:08 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]How did you look for it in templates? Manually? If yes, use ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Search/Replace. In the 1st box copy&paste the marked text one by one, in the 2nd your replacement.

thank you very much. This did not work however did lead me in the right direction with the "search templates" feature you suggested. much appreciated man!