MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone here work at Audentino?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need to get in touch with a designer ASAP just wanted to see if anyone online now works there.
Although this isn't really MyBB Support, I'd suggest that you just visit there forums and post that (since I'm sure they always check their own forums besides checking these forums).
As said above it's best to try and contact them directly. Try their contact page first, if not try creating a support ticket.

Yes this isn't MyBB Support, I think this thread is best suited to General Discussion...
Moved
The guy that's called Audentio might be, I'm not 100% sure on that though. Wink

There's a couple, I know that rzr, Ferron, and Audentio definitely do. Your best bet is definitely to contact them via their website, though, not this one. Their priorities for orders, enquiries, quotes and what have you will be focused more on their own website before this one.
Ferron left a long time ago. He's now freelancing.

Why is this a thread? If you want to talk to a designer at Audentio...don't you think their website would be the place to look?
FullMetalBabe and Eric J work for Audentio.
(2013-11-04, 07:35 AM)Jimmy M. Wrote: [ -> ]FullMetalBabe and Eric J work for Audentio.

Both don't work for Audentio.
Hell of a turnover there.
(2013-11-04, 07:56 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Hell of a turnover there.

Well, since you so nicely put it, if you paid any attention to my company you would understand 'work' is a very light term many of the designers we take on actually do. In the past, we mostly trained people. They would do small jobs and if they practiced and learned enough I handed them larger projects. Most of the designers we took on was in the hopes we could get them up to par with the quality we wanted to be at.

Eric worked for me for a few months locally, did a great job and I think he really progressed into being a solid designer. Ryan McGrane worked with me for a long time also, excellent designer as well. People move on, you cannot make a living selling MyBB themes, at least not in some parts of the world. Its a shame, most of the designers we've had that had talent ended up leaving for higher paying work (or school), and understandably so. Most people who come to us looking for work want a theme for $50 - $200. But for a week or two of work a business plan this does not make. Hence, we are no longer designing MyBB themes except for those who want to make a considerable investment in their website.

While others, such as FMB, never really produced anything while working with me, so letting them go is a nice way of saying they never did anything so why bother allowing them to call themselves on our team. Our team is reserved for people actively developing, and we still have a few who do just no one in the MyBB market at the moment. There is Annika but she is busy with school.

And there you have it.
Pages: 1 2