MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Website not working with my .com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No, I meant it went offline, and wasn't working. I set it to offline to let my users know we was experiencing technical difficulties with the site. I Pm you detail so you can try and help me

yea can't log in at the moment I changed setting but did not work I can't stay logged in on the admin panel

it was put in offline when we found out I could not login

I can't keep logged in ok in the forum or admin panel

edit help please I can login but not formatted right err
open ./inc/settings.php file in a editor and put correct cookie settings & board url
And immediately after entering into admin panel,
you have to again put correct cookie settings & board url at General Configuration settings
you can follow this guidance --> Login Logout problems
Wow I figured it out I forgot to add /forum to the forum url in admin panel

One issue I can't use my domain to login to forum

I go to my .com Address that i connected to my host 000webhost and I log in and it says successful logged in then It takes me to forum index and i am logged out

but when I use my non .com address I can log in etc like normal
^ if direct help required then PM me ftp access and admin panel access of the new domain forum
(2013-11-06, 05:12 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if direct help required then PM me ftp access and admin panel access of the new domain forum

The .com points to the domain 000webhost.com but it do loging me in to the thomasthemagician.com domain only on on domain err
still not working now I can't even access thomasthemagician.com err
Hello there again I the domain parked on the testsite123456789.site50.net but unabel to login at the .com address
still not working can some one help
This would be a cookie issue (not being able to login):

http://docs.mybb.com/Help-Cannot_login.html

You can change these settings in the /inc/settings.php file until you get in, at which point I believe they should be saved in the database.
Ok But I going to have to transfer the forum to new domain to fix issue
Pages: 1 2