MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1016 - Can't open file: './database-name/mybb_datacache.frm' (errno: 24)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
suddenly getting this error, whats the solution?

screenshot removed

Link: yuvapix.com
Open phpMyAdmin, point to your forum's database and search if "mybb_datacache" table exists?

Edit: You probably needs to contact to your host since by looking that error it seems that their SQL server has issues.
it appears that the referred issue is already fixed.
in general, it indicates that mybb_datacache table is corrupt & it might be repaired through database manager (eg. phpMyAdmin)
web host can easily fix such issues
Restarted mysql server, that solved the problem. The site is on a dedicated server. But I don't what causes the problem in the first place.
(2013-11-05, 07:14 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]But I don't what causes the problem in the first place.

It usually occurs when your site is under high resource usage.

Is your bandwidth etc. unlimited or limited to some extent on dedicated server?
Sorry for removing the screenshot, forgot to hide the database name.

(2013-11-05, 07:20 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-05, 07:14 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]But I don't what causes the problem in the first place.

It usually occurs when your site is under high resource usage.

Is your bandwidth etc. unlimited or limited to some extent on dedicated server?

Bandwidth is unlimited, I think there is some SQL injection in the server, can that cause the problem?
if there is some type of sql injection then such things can regularly happen and obviously you have to take care of it