MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request to Ferron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fail again with Ferron, post below explain!
Ferron sended me a message 1 month ago:

I'm sorry about all that's happened. I'm having a hard time juggling my job and school and I shouldn't have taken the work on knowing that. This doesn't mean that you won't be getting anything, you will. I'll finish coding the design and get it to you.

As for the emails, I have all my accounts set up in Thunderbird and I normally see everything that comes through. However, I rebuilt my computer to upgrade to 8 and 8.1 and, while I did get some of my accounts in Thunderbird again, I didn't add my @ryanmcgrane.com account because I don't get many emails to that account, which was a terrible decision on my part. I'm sorry that you had to go to so much trouble to contact me, and I've managed it terribly (even this PM is late).

Yep, I'll make sure to replace the matches section. And what do you mean with the images? How do they need fixed?

Also, I should be able to get this done by the end of the month.

Ryan

and im still waiting, im not angry on him but atleast he needs to fix his email accounts....
this way my website will never be done, and he has the only skills/price to do this template from me.

so hopefully he can make it done in 2 weeks.
if you already have the theme and if it needs some adjustments then let us know - someone might be able to guide
This isn't an appropriate way to contact a single user. If you need to contact them, do so via PM.