MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change postbit position
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am using Royal Past style and mybb 1.6 , I recently installed hpmpexp pluging but now the users postbit has moved a little bit down.

See the image I attached, how do I move it a little bit up
Add valign="top" in the <td> where this username is present in postbit template.
(2013-11-05, 03:46 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Add valign="top" in the <td> where this username is present in postbit template.

where I find that, what template I edit
(2013-11-05, 03:46 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Add valign="top" in the <td> where this username is present in postbit template.

admin panel >> templates >> your forum's active theme templates >> Post Bit Templates >> Postbit

search for <td class="post_author"> and change to <td class="post_author" valign="top">
Admin CP > Templates > Your theme's templates > Postbit Templates > postbit > and find;
						<td class="post_author">
							<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
							<span class="smalltext">
								{$post['usertitle']}<br />
								{$post['userstars']}
								{$post['groupimage']}
							</span>
						</td>

(It may be different but you can compare the code)

and add valign="top" in the opening td tag, like this; (e.g.)
						<td class="post_author" valign="top">
							<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
							<span class="smalltext">
								{$post['usertitle']}<br />
								{$post['userstars']}
								{$post['groupimage']}
							</span>
						</td>