MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Video Course: Watch Me Build a Gaming Forum with MyBB 1.6.11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBBers!

I've been using MyBB for years now but have never posted in the forums I guess...

I'm building a gaming forum with MyBB and recording the whole thing so people can watch and see all the steps involved.

All the videos are in a playlist on YouTube. I tried to embed the playlist but it won't let me so I'm not sure if I should add all the videos here or just the first one... Advice?

Anyways, I use MyBB 1.6.11, the Google SEO plugin, the My Advertisements plugin, and even customize the default theme in this video course.

I hope you enjoy it and if you have any feedback or questions or anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'm finishing up the build today so the final few videos should be on there later...

Thanks,
Cal

Here's the first video... If I should put them all in this post, let me know, not sure what to do here...

Link to the playlist...

What I cover...
  • Get a Domain
  • Install MyBB Locally
  • Customize Default Theme
  • Install Plugins
  • Change Default Buttons
  • Upload to Host
And just for the record, I love MyBB. If you want more videos on how to do a specific thing or think I should build a different type of site next time, please let me know.