MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Am trying to upgrade from version 1.6.5 to version 1.6.11 i have upload the full pakage to my root folder so when i try to install it show Fatal error: Call to undefined function
my_strpos() in /home/u498512591/
public_html/inc/class_error.php on
line 206
re-upload ./inc/functions.php file from MyBB 1.6.11 package
I have successfuly upgraded I can loging to board forum but i can't loging to ACP and i off my forum befor the upgrade now if i try to login to admin CP if i put my username and passward we i click login it take me to empty page in myURL/admin/index.php
pls help
^ can we have your forum url
^ can you stay logged in to forum as a user ? can you clear your browser cache and try again
I can stay login as an Admin in board forum. But when i click the adminCP It we take me to admin loging contro panel but when i put my username and password it we take me to empty page
pls my board forum offline/mode help me my visitor will be happy to see my site back soon!
^ if direct help required then PM me ftp access and admin panel access. you can change your credentials later
Oky bro
^ admin panel login should work now
Pages: 1 2