MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I restore only profile data via FPT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering where the profile data is stored, I made a backup before something funky happened when changing the only admin account's user group and need to restore just this data via FPT.
it is stored in the database. do you have access to database and are you comfortable in running SQL queries
see common SQL queries & how to run them
Yes I have access to SQL

I made a restore point via FTP earlier

If I make another account how do I obtains its UID to make it a supermod?

Or, How do I remove the admin profile from the group which glitched its functionality (preferable)

Or If possible how may I restore just the user portion of the database I made a restore point of via ftp.

I appreciate the help .m. Smile
assuming that your user id is 1 , you have not changed the default group IDs , and your database tables prefix is mybb
below set of SQL queries should set back your access to admin panel
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1';
UPDATE `mybb_usergroups` SET `cancp` ='1' WHERE `gid` = '4';
DELETE FROM `mybb_datacache` WHERE `title` = 'usergroups';

./inc/config.php file consists of below line. it gives super administrator status for user 1
$config['super_admins'] = '1';
(2013-11-06, 03:40 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]assuming that your user id is 1 , you have not changed the default group IDs , and your database tables prefix is mybb
below set of SQL queries should set back your access to admin panel
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1';
UPDATE `mybb_usergroups` SET `cancp` ='1' WHERE `gid` = '4';
DELETE FROM `mybb_datacache` WHERE `title` = 'usergroups';

./inc/config.php file consists of below line. it gives super administrator status for user 1
$config['super_admins'] = '1';

OMG THANK YOU LORD!!!Angel