MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Board Statistics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum installed MyBB 1.6.11, i don't know why the board statistics does not works! It's the same issue with 1.6.10 that i installed before 1.6.11
I go to ACP->Tools and Maintenance->Rebuild and Recount but change nothing.
What can i do to solve this problem?
I've checked my site and have the same problem! OMG, can anyone solve it please?
do you mean stats.php is not working ? it is working fine on this MyBB community forum (link)
Yes, it's working fine on MyBB.com but stats.php is not working on my site! I have just upgraded MyBB's version from 1.6.10 to 1.6.11.
I checked the statistics yesterday and i saw that it not works!
How is it not working? Not updating? Blank? Error message?
@Cameron: It's not updating!I click to Rebuild and Recount but change nothing on Board Statistics(stats.php) and i don't know why Sad
Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager > stats > Rebuild Cache
Many thanks Yahdaram, it works! So What are the functions of Rebuild and Recount??
(2013-11-06, 04:19 PM)meoip Wrote: [ -> ]So What are the functions of Rebuild and Recount??

By function if you mean what it does? then it just recount the total values of stats and store into the MyBB cache. Stats cache usually updates after every 24 hours (I think) so if its not updating then "rebuilding" the cache would do the job.
Thank you! I understood