MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please Please Check my website !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please Can i get an honost feedback about my forums ??? and what do you suggest adding or removing ??? its still new 10 days only !!

http://cpalegends.net/index.php

thanks X_X
for me you dont need to add or remove something its great Smile
thanks !!!!!! .... than why no one really join ? Oo i got a lots of visitors .. but they dont really stay ... -.-' !! why ??? even tho its about making money -.-' !
The forum looks good, but you hardly have any content. That can make a huge difference as far as whether members will stick around. Also, maybe this is just me, but I'd recommend a more professional slogan. "Best marketing forum" doesn't sound particularly convincing to me personally.

Other than that, it looks good at first glance. You have a great theme and design.
It's a nice theme and logo but I think you need to ditch the tabs. Also, you probably want to let Google index your content if you want to get traffic.
Your have not done any search engine optimization!
Optimize you title and add meta tags
it's similar to cpaelites
Allow guests to view threads. No one joins a website that restricts guests to see something interesting..
(2013-11-06, 07:00 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Your have not done any search engine optimization!
Optimize you title and add meta tags

okay maybe thats right ... but how can i do that exactly ... i mean i know how to backlinks ..etc but i dont know how to optimaiz my forums ... and also the title and meta tags ... what do you mean by that what title ??

(2013-11-06, 05:57 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]The forum looks good, but you hardly have any content. That can make a huge difference as far as whether members will stick around. Also, maybe this is just me, but I'd recommend a more professional slogan. "Best marketing forum" doesn't sound particularly convincing to me personally.

Other than that, it looks good at first glance. You have a great theme and design.

so making it general forums ... like holds movie section & gaming & news ...... better than make it for a specific thing .. like mine is only for CPA .... is that what you mean ???

you mean adding some general staff too .. and kinda change the name of the forums ??