MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Apart1 Theme Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please provide the actual location of your logo.
Go find your logo in whatever directory it was uploaded to. Copy that location.

THAT is what you need to put in the Board Logo section.
I am asking that should it be like images/logo.png or arszilla.neq3.com/images/logo.png

Found the logo issue, it is in .png not in .gif. THE DIRECTORY WAS CORRECT IT NEEDED TO BE A MOTIONLESS GIF
(2013-11-07, 04:26 PM)Arszilla Wrote: [ -> ]I am asking that should it be like images/logo.png or arszilla.neq3.com/images/logo.png

you can put the full path. BUT, I went to arszilla.neq3.com/images/logo.png and your logo does not exist there either.

I'm just saying WHAT IS THE PATH TO YOUR LOGO. Copy it and paste it here.
It looks like you uploaded the theme image files, including the logo, to arszilla.neq3.com/images/1/1 - my guess is none of the images are working as a result. The files need to be uploaded to arszilla.neq3.com/images/1.
I am wondering if you can locate your logo image in your /1 folder?
-.- the logo is in both images and 1 folder but the one in images folder is mybb logo but te one in 1 folder is apart's logo and i setted aparts logo abd compared to mybb's and i found out that mybb needs a .gif as a LOGO not a .png

HOLLY DOUDDLEH IT IS JUSTIN S. CREATOR OF APART1 LOL

Emm why am i using caps

Whatever

Ok justin i got a favor

Can you rewrite your logo to a gif and as
Arszilla's
iOS/PC Hacking Forum?

Arszilla's need to be bigger than the iOS part
I still don't think you understand. The problem is that you uploaded the 1 folder (containing the necessary images) to another folder, also called 1, and that folder is within the images folder. This is incorrect. The folder that has images, such as the logo, needs to be directly in the images folder.

For instance, you uploaded the Apart logo here: http://arszilla.neq3.com/images/1/1/logo.png
It needs to be here: http://arszilla.neq3.com/images/1/logo.png

.gif vs .png has absolutely nothing to do with it.
Let me check.

Ok i fixed it but Justin,

Can you please help me with a new logo like this:

Arszilla's
iOS/PC Hacking Forum

Justin can you?
Pages: 1 2