MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Developing "Robbery" plugin for NewPoints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm almost done developing a gambling plugin which I'll probably be giving out for FREE here on the MyBB Mods site (no more paying for custom ones, yay!).

I'm also coding a plugin which is already available to phpBB, that being a Robbery plugin.

Robbery module:

>>>With the Robbery module, users can try to rob points from other users cash account (so not Bank account!)
>>>Robbery can be enabled/disabled in the ACP
>>>Send PM to the robbed user can be enabled/disabled in the ACP
>>>Chance to be successful in percent can be set in the ACP
>>>Penalty for failed robbery in percent can be set in the ACP
>>>Set the maximum value in percent in the ACP, which can be robbed from the robbed users account with one robbery
>>>Display of the chance to be successful and the penalty

I'm not going to be reusing any part of the phpBB code, but just using the idea of it and features and coding it from scratch.

If you have any suggestions/useful bits of code post below.
It would be cool to see a "minning" plugin. Where users can mine new points on your site. This can be done by say staying online for X amount of time or clicking X amount of links on the site. Just to keep members on the site and keep the board statistics alive.
(2013-11-12, 03:45 PM)vEconomy Wrote: [ -> ]It would be cool to see a "minning" plugin. Where users can mine new points on your site. This can be done by say staying online for X amount of time or clicking X amount of links on the site. Just to keep members on the site and keep the board statistics alive.

There's an income option per page view. If you're AFAK, stay in the online.php page and you get that.