MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Losing users, posts and threads! stats unstable!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys!

This is a pretty rare problem. Look at this:

[Image: 2Uigusv.png]

I'm losing users, posts, and threads every single day! Before it was like this:

[Image: Z6aozMq.png]

I know that there were problems in the server, "we had a virus" they explained. What can I do? to replace every single file with my backups?

This "virus" (Yeah right, on linux server Angry ) took out all the index.php files. Maybe i will have to replace everything with my backup files?

the day 15th i did a recount. no solution.

Thanks in advance, this problem is creeping me out!

Details:

www.foro125.com
version 1.6.10
what if its not virus but some of your mods deleting posts Undecided
(2013-11-07, 11:54 AM)Inoxtic Wrote: [ -> ]what if its not virus but some of your mods deleting posts Undecided

no, the mods are extremely of confidence. I would lose an arm for them. Deleting posts and users? impossible!
What do you mean with "took out all the index.php files"? ANyways, if you think your files are infected or invalid, run File Verification in ACP -> Toolf & Maintenance. If any file is reported as missing/changed, reupload it from fresh MyBB package of your version.
helo everybody. the problem continues.

Is there any way to diagnose this ?

I mean, now i can see i got way more traffic from google analytics. But the stats of the forum itself are not counting correctly.

I made a mirror in my pc with XAMPP and will post results. But anyways...is there any way to fix this problem? maybe a MYSQL problem?

What can I do?
What plugins are you using? Forum Cleaner is very good but it can show the behavior you are demonstrating if incorrectly configured.
no, im not using forum cleaner, im using :

google seo
index top posters (Shows who posts more)
my advertisements
MyBBpublisher
OUGC Awards
Page Manager
Private Messages Admin
Recent Topics Index Page
Registration Security Question
Tagging Plugin!
Tapatalk
Welcome PM/Email

So i dont think there is any plugin related to this...
how is your userpruning set up?
Check for user deletions via the Admin Log:
Admin CP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Administrator Log -> Filter Administrator Logs -> Module = User-users
If that fails then it could be some bug in your installation of MyBB.

Can you verify that the decreases are real? Do you actually know if users, threads and posts are being deleted (ignoring those statistics)?

Also have you run File Verification? This would highlight any corrupt files that could be causing the issue.

(2013-11-07, 12:23 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean with "took out all the index.php files"?
You haven't answered the question here. Is it just that your ./index.php and ./admin/index.php files were deleted?

@Leefish, user pruning can't affect threads and posts being deleted as well. So I think that may be a dead end. Sad
well, if his USERS are deleted - their posts are too? Or not?

On his screenshots he is always losing posts and or threads when losing users, not on their own.
Pages: 1 2