MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site Not Opening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi class_error is the file that generates the errors it is not an error log of itself so wont give us any information.

If you login to your cpanel you may be able to access it from there
therez no error log in one.com

let me ask them

theyy dnt hv
from your computer can you go do a trace route to your site

in windows

Command >> tracert siteaddress.com

See if you get any failure?
trace done no error Sad
It loads fine for me, can you get to any of the sub-pages, so instead of site.com

go to site.com/showthread.php
i can go to all but i have to reload 5-6 times and 1 users can go to any
Are you running cloudflare or something similar on your website?
Can you try different browsers?

Can you try from another machine?
Can you wipe all your cookies/cache and see if you can access the site?
I have a same problem, or better to say much difficult problem.

We use MyBB for our website Forum. But the problems is that lots of members have a problem with logging to their profiles. They say it says wrong password. It used to happened to me before too but after many time trying or getting new password, I could log in after lots of try again.

I asked to some of members why they are not active and they replied me that they cant log in their profile, : ). I found out this is almost 30 or maybe 50 percents of our members problem. : ).

What can I do? nothing, Please you help.

Thanks

Saeed Alizadeh from Landofvolunteers

(2013-11-08, 02:50 PM)Dannymh Wrote: [ -> ]Are you running cloudflare or something similar on your website? ------- no
Can you try different browsers? I tried

Can you try from another machine? It is working
Can you wipe all your cookies/cache and see if you can access the site? Worked fr 10 minutes

Its been 2 days sice error occured

any1 can help ??
It's not about browser, because this happened to different user whom use different browsers.

It is about the site. it makes password problems
Pages: 1 2 3