MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Email activation help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering if someone could please help me on this. For some reason when I user registers to my forum, the activation link goes to the spam box. Please do not know its there. I have tried making my own business email like [email protected] and put that into the admin email but then it doesn't even send the email. If someone could please help me on this that would be great!

Thank you,

-Bobers
Are you using personal or private ip address in dns

If personal try private Smile
(2013-11-08, 06:34 PM)Inoxtic Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using personal or private ip address in dns

If personal try private Smile
Sad thing is I am using private
(2013-11-08, 05:44 PM)bobers Wrote: [ -> ]Wondering if someone could please help me on this. For some reason when I user registers to my forum, the activation link goes to the spam box. Please do not know its there. I have tried making my own business email like [email protected] and put that into the admin email but then it doesn't even send the email. If someone could please help me on this that would be great!

Thank you,

-Bobers

does this happen with web mail apps, desktop clients or both ?
Can you provide your boards URL?
(2013-11-10, 06:12 AM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide your boards URL?
Sure its <snip>
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.