MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a way to have an admin MP to be forward to another person?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am delegating some admin tasks to a supermod, but I'd like to have a way to forward automatically all messages I receive to this supermod, is there anything that allows this?

Another feature I need is to have some sort of list on the MPs. Let's say someone wants to send a MP to the moderation team, he wouldn't need to specify one by one, but intead could just use this list or alias, that would send to all moderators at once. Is there anyway to acomplish this?
I don't think there's any modification or plugin to allow automatic forwarding of private messages. However you can track all messages sent across by using the following plugin:

http://mods.mybb.com/view/private-messag...ned-for-14

Be sure to update the compatibility and read the reviews on the mod for bug fixes

As for sending the whole group a message, I remember seeing a somewhat similar plugin but unable to find it. You can simply add all the moderators as buddies then while sending a message, simply open your buddy list and select the people you want to send the message(s) to. It can become annoying but it's better than using a plugin.
(2013-11-08, 11:47 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]As for sending the whole group a message, I remember seeing a somewhat similar plugin but unable to find it. You can simply add all the moderators as buddies then while sending a message, simply open your buddy list and select the people you want to send the message(s) to. It can become annoying but it's better than using a plugin.

Thanks @Arbaz for answering. Actually, I would prefer a plugin (or a core feature) that would allow to create pre-defined group lists. Lets say, I could create a link where any user could send a messages to all mods at once. That would make a lot easier, because as an admin, I end up getting all the emails from people that want any help...