MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your Opinion is important !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay guys so i was wondering what sections should i make in my forums ..?

Can you guys give me Suggestion ...what Sections would you recommended me to add in my forums ?

i really want your honest suggestions !
like subforums?
(2013-11-08, 10:08 PM)fliferen Wrote: [ -> ]like subforums?

yeah .. like Gaming Section, media ...etc .... i really dont know what to add
This completely depends on your forums niche however remember to not split things up.

Example:

If you forum is about technology and you want a questionnaire forum then don't have 1 forum with 2 sub-forums called easy questions and advanced questions. Try to not get too complicated.

Keep things easy.
Can you check my website ? is this okay ? or is it to Complicated ? lol

cpalegends.net

and please your real Feedback and suggestions about my website ( i have no one to ask this Qs to ) so please help me
You should probably improve the grammar in the titles and description, it doesn't look too professional.

On topic, way too many sub forums IMO. You should keep it aimed towards your subject, which is making money online, right? Even if you really NEED the sections (you don't) you could put "TV Online & Movies & Music & Clips" as a sub forum to lounge. "Gaming" isn't really needed, is it? You get the point.
yeah got your point .. but my forums wont be a pure cpa or ppd ... it would be about it yeah but not really pure .... so i decided to make the forums fit to generally everyone ? like not only for people who wants to make money ..
Make a mindmap with the free program Freemind.