MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BlueTopMedia.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.BlueTopMedia.net -
Come To BlueTop Media where the Community is Learning and we Learn as Friends!

At the site we have support solutions for everyone. Support solutions including windows, mac and linux plus distributions and internet technologies! All using the great MyBB software Smile

Also, we are really in need of some fresh members if anyone is interested :innocent_look: Wink
RyvinAzael Wrote:www.BlueTopMedia.net -
Come To BlueTop Media where the Community is Learning and we Learn as Friends!

At the site we have support solutions for everyone. Support solutions including windows, mac and linux plus distributions and internet technologies! All using the great MyBB software Smile

Also, we are really in need of some fresh members if anyone is interested :innocent_look: Wink

[coughs]
Err...sorry guys but it seems my site somehow reverted to the 'old days'? How the _hell_ can this happen? database gone, folder directories are the same as _way_ back when?

Well, I thought i had a decent message board to show you guys, but it seems all the work i've done in the last 3 weeks was for nill. :/ I wasn't planning on making a damn backup until i at least had a working project. Sad
Soon as i get everything back up and running i'll post a new link.

[in all honesty, meant to post a link to a decent mybboard, not a 'website']