MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Load Languange Pack on Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.. I'm new here, had been google all day, but can't find the answer.

The problem is, my forum using two themes, the first is for desktop user and the second is for mobile user. The problem lies in mobile theme, i'm using mobile theme from myBB GoMobile, you know, it's a great plugin, but the support has been closed. And.. lately the plugin stopped working. So I decided to deactivate the plugin but still using mybb GoMobile theme. I let the user to choose which theme they will use (see the footer).

The users can switch to mobile theme, but all the language variables are not loaded in mobile theme (note: I have install the language pack, and it's shown at ACP). So, how can I load the language pack to mobile theme, without activating the plugin.
Well, I rather recommend fixing the "plugin stopped working" issue instead of messing with language. Also support is available through E-mail, message on their forum says: http://mybbgm.com/

But if you really want it that way, adding this:
$lang->load("gomobile");
below $lang->load("global"); in global.php (placed in forum root) should work. Or in any other activated plugin with global hook and globalised $lang.
thanks Destroy666, it's work. And.. I'll try to contact them via e-mail.